DataMiner Freebies: Free Software Creates Websites For You

Monday, April 09, 2007

Free Software Creates Websites For You

Hey Everyone,

You are not going to believe this…but you need to!

I just checked out Matt Callens incredible software called
HyperVRE, and this could be the first time that I have used
a free software more than I do my other paid apps.

Matt told me I could let a few people know about the site before
he starts charging for the product, and I had to tell you about this. :-)

HyperVRE

While I could go on and on about the features and how they have
befefited my business, I think you really need to see for yourself
what this software really can do.

For now - he is giving this software away for free, so there is no risk. But you need to hurry before there is a hefty one-time payment.

HyperVRE

Your friend,
Robert

Labels: ,